Humatrope is a recommended treatment for low growth hormone levels accompanied by symptoms of the decline. According to a 2013 report in Frontiers in Endocrinology, adult growth hormone deficiency (AGHD) is characterized by the following:
- Reduced exercise capacity
- Decreased muscle mass
- Increased visceral fat
- Unfavorable changes in lipid profile – cholesterol levels
- Greater incidence of mortality
- Lower quality of life
- Social isolation
- Decreased bone mass and integrity
- Unfavorable alterations in cardiovascular risk markers along with a decrease in left ventricular mass and cardiac output
While these are only some of the many changes associated with growth hormone deficiency in adults, Humatrope can offer many positive benefits. Humatrope is identical in molecular structure to naturally secreted growth hormone. Your body immediately puts Humatrope HGH to use upon injection.
Growth hormone levels begin their natural decline by the time most adults reach the age of thirty. Although the body has long finished its growth, the cells are in a continual state of renewal and growth. For that reason alone, it is vital to maintain healthy GH levels.
Untreated AGHD can also impact heart health, brain functions, appearance, and libido. GH receptors in the brain stimulate learning, memory, and even emotional well-being. Without enough growth hormone, a person may experience forgetfulness, poor focus, and difficulty retaining new information. Depression and mood changes are likely.
Due to decreased cellular regeneration, the skin becomes thinner and prone to sagging and wrinkles. Hair grows slower and become increasingly brittle, falling out faster. Even libido and sexual functions tend to decline, reducing intimacy and pleasure responses. Diagnosis of AGHD is frequently overlooked due to the many symptoms that resemble normal aging.
AGHD left undiagnosed and untreated can increase the risk of the following health concerns:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- High blood pressure
- Osteopenia and osteoporosis
- Type 2 diabetes
Before looking to get Humatrope for sale, an adult must undergo blood testing for hormone deficiency as well as physical examination. Using HGH when it is not warranted can lead to potentially dangerous side effects. However, for people with AGHD, Humatrope human growth hormone therapy is extremely safe when prescribed by a hormone specialist.
Humatrope HGH is recommended for adults dealing with the symptoms of growth hormone deficiency.
Benefits and Side Effects
Aging seems to take a toll on some people more than others. Those who can benefit the most from Humatrope are the ones that tend to age earlier than their peers. Anyone who experiences any of the symptoms of premature aging or growth hormone deficiency should seek testing for AGHD.
Diagnosis of growth hormone deficiency can lead to the following Humatrope benefits:
- Better focus, learning capabilities, memory, and cognitive processing
- Longer, more restful sleep at night
- Waking refreshed and energized in the morning
- Increased endurance and energy all day
- Improved muscle tone and strength
- Enhanced feelings of sexual desire and satisfaction
- Better sexual performance (erectile functions in males, vaginal lubrication and sensitivity in females)
- Reduction in menopausal symptoms such as night sweats and hot flashes
- Increased motivation, drive, and productivity
- Happier mood and disposition
- Improved metabolism and loss of visceral abdominal fat
- Better quality of life and outlook for the future
- Smoother, firmer skin with reduced signs of sagging and wrinkles
- Thicker, faster hair and nail growth
- Increased bone mineral density
- Less stress and anxiety
- Desire to engage in social interactions and activities
- Better functioning immune system with faster healing time
- For some – sharper night vision and eyesight
- Improved body regulation to changes in hot and cold temperature
No medication is without the risk of potential adverse reactions, including Humatrope. However, the concern is greatest in those who abuse HGH therapy by purchasing it online without a prescription.
Hormone specialists take extreme care in determining the correct dosage of Humatrope HGH for each person. If you follow the prescribed directions, you should experience none of the following potential Humatrope side effects:
- Acromegaly – abnormal bone growth of the jaw, hands, and feet
- Сarpal tunnel syndrome
- Edema – fluid retention and swelling in the extremities
- Elevated cholesterol levels
- Insulin resistance and possibly type 2 diabetes
- Joint, muscle, or nerve pain
Humatrope should not be used if any of the following situations apply:
- Active cancer
- Allergy to somatropin, benzyl alcohol, glycerin, metacresol, or any other ingredients in Humatrope
- Complications from abdominal or open-heart surgery, or due to recent severe trauma or injury involving multiple body systems
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Experiencing life-threatening breathing problems
- Lung failure leading to a serious illness
- Prader-Willi syndrome
Humatrope HGH provides the same benefits to the body as natural growth hormone. The risk of side effects is rare when Humatrope is used as prescribed.
Before and After Results
Significant changes are seen in adults who receive Humatrope HGH injections to treat growth hormone deficiency. You can expect to see a more physically toned body even without diet or exercise. Of course, watching what you eat and increasing physical activity will significantly improve your weight loss and muscle toning results.
One area of change that impacts people’s lives is in their emotional state. Feeling happier and not depressed will alter how you interact with others – both at work and at home. You will be more inclined to socialize and enjoy activities that once meant something to you.
Better sleep, focus, and energy will increase your productivity, allowing you to shine professionally and personally.
You may feel as though you look years younger thanks to the firming and tightening of your skin from the inside out.
Your hormone specialist will monitor your progress with Humatrope HGH therapy to ensure you are achieving the desired results without any side effects. Blood glucose levels and thyroid functions will be periodically tested.
Humatrope HGH injections provide life-changing results for adults dealing with the effects of growth hormone deficiency.
How to Use Humatrope
Humatrope injections come in different forms:
- 5 mg vials of Humatrope HGH in freeze-dried (lyophilized) powder ready for reconstitution and use with insulin syringes
- HumatroPen injector systems with three distinct sizes – 6, 12, and 24 mg. Each HumatroPen injector is color-coded to match its corresponding replaceable cartridge. When one cartridge is empty, simply replace it with another. Cartridges come with prefilled diluent syringes for mixing the lyophilized HGH powder for use.
You will receive complete Humatrope instructions along with your HGH kit and supplies. We also provide links to online videos that demonstrate the steps to preparing and injecting your daily Humatrope HGH treatment.
Most adults administer Humatrope at night. This allows for the natural cycle of HGH processing by the body that occurs while you sleep. Humatrope HGH injections are subcutaneous – meaning directly under the skin and not in the muscle. You will likely use the abdomen as your injection site, alternating from one side to the other each day.
Humatrope HGH is a once-a-day injection administered to the abdomen each night.
How to Buy Humatrope Online
Before you buy Humatrope injections online, remember that you must have a doctor’s prescription for HGH therapy. Any attempt to purchase HGH without medical authorization is illegal and may result in prosecution and fines.
That is not the only reason to secure a prescription for treatment for AGHD. Using Humatrope or any brand of human growth hormone when you do not have a deficiency can lead to the side effects mentioned above. It is not safe to increase your growth hormone levels higher than their normal state. You can alter many other vital hormone levels by doing so. Also, if you attempt to buy Humatrope without a prescription, you will have to resort to what is called the “black market.” These are unsafe websites that could involve any of the following risks:
- Identity theft
- Fraudulent practices – taking your money and shipping nothing in return
- Receipt of expired, diluted, alternate, or toxic products
Because your health matters to you, always get a prescription for HGH therapy from a reputable hormone specialist. That does not mean you have to spend a great deal of money or time visiting a specialist’s office. We will then direct you to a local laboratory for your blood test and doctor for your quick physical examination. Once diagnosed with AGHD you will receive all necessary medications and supplies at affordable prices – delivered right to your door.
Contact us today for your confidential, no-cost consultation with a medical advisor.
Buy Humatrope HGH from a reputable source. Call our hormone clinic today for a free and confidential consultation.