Human growth hormone deficiency is a growing problem for adults in the US who are living longer and want to maintain a high quality of life. The body naturally decreases HGH production at some point in a person’s twenties, after final adult height is achieved, and growth is no longer necessary. However, because of its role in cell regeneration, metabolism, immunity, temperature homeostasis, brain functions, libido, and more, HGH is required throughout a person’s life. In this analysis, we look at the HGH results before and after treatment.
To diagnose human growth hormone deficiency, a doctor who prescribes hormone therapy will run blood tests and review a person’s current physical examination report and health history questionnaire to determine if the body is producing enough growth hormones. If an HGH deficiency is detected, then the appropriate treatment to boost human growth hormone levels can commence.
HGH before and after results do not happen overnight. It took quite some time (years or even decades) to develop the symptoms of HGH deficiency. Does that mean it will take that long to undo the damage that years of growth hormone decline have left behind? No, it does not take years to achieve the benefits of HGH therapy. Some results arrive quicker than others, but positive changes are inevitable when you give the body back what it needs.
When it comes to HGH results before and after, women and men may differ in the timeline we highlight below. Weight loss is the one area that stands out as men typically lose weight quicker than women in general, due to their higher level of lean muscle mass. Muscle burns more calories than fat. However, every person who is carrying around excess belly fat will notice after a few months that their waistline is shrinking. Although the results may not translate to significant pound loss, there will be an overall toning effect taking place in the body as lean body mass increases in response to the loss of fat mass. Ultimately, the transformation that occurs in all areas is significant, and often life changing.
HGH results before and after treatment for growth hormone deficiency in adults can be transformational for some men and women.
How Quickly Do HGH Injections Work?
HGH injections may not provide overnight results that can be seen, but that does not mean they are not working right away inside the body. From the very first HGH injection, the influx of human growth hormone is binding with GH receptors on the body’s tissues to bring about change. Inflammation and glucose uptake are two of the first areas to undergo responses. Cellular regeneration also begins, although it may still take a few months to see the effects. The HGH results, before and after starting human growth hormone therapy begin beneath the skin’s surface, carrying out vital functions that the body needs to thrive.
As much as people want to wake up after a few weeks of HGH therapy and see the changes in the mirror, it is truly the workings deep inside the body that are essential for optimum health. As HGH works to restore internal organ size and functions, immunity, metabolism, and more, it balances homeostasis which will translate to a younger-looking appearance in just a few months.
The most common HGH results before and after in women and men that people tend to notice are better sleep and more energy. It makes sense that when a person sleeps better, he or she will have increased stamina.
Why does HGH result in better sleep?
Human growth hormone, along with testosterone, helps to keep cortisol levels low. Cortisol is the body’s stress hormone, and it is an agonist to HGH and testosterone. If cortisol levels are high, then testosterone and HGH levels will decline. Cortisol is also responsible for keeping a person alert, even at night when it is time for bed. Elevated levels of cortisol make it difficult to fall asleep.
An increase in HGH levels associated with human growth hormone therapy rapidly lowers the amount of cortisol in the bloodstream. The result is a state of increased relaxation and ability to drift off into sleep at night. That is why better sleep and more energy are two of the first benefits seen upon starting HGH therapy.
Better sleep and increased energy are two of the first noticeable results of HGH therapy.
When Can I Expect HGH Results?
Now it is time to take a close long at the HGH before and after results timeline to get an idea of what benefits to expect, and when. It is also crucial to point out that this is a guideline of benefits, not something that is etched in stone. Because HGH deficiency impacts the body in many different ways, one person may achieve some results faster than someone else. If a specific benefit is not apparent a month after it is listed below, that is the time to contact the doctor for clarity.
Here is the HGH results timeline:
HGH results after 1 month
By the end of the first month of HGH therapy, most people report deeper sleep and increased energy levels. Other benefits include:
- Improved sense of humor
- More sexual thoughts and fantasies
- Reduced stress, irritability, and anxiety
- Brighter outlook
- Happier mood (depression starting to decrease)
HGH results after 2 months
Although the benefits of the first month may not seem like much, they were leading up to bigger and better results. As treatment progresses from month to month, the results from the previous month continue to improve and strengthen, so they will not be listed under each subsequent month. By the end of the second month, this is what to expect:
- Visual increase in muscle tone as lean muscle mass develops further
- Cell regeneration begins to improve collagen and elastin levels, resulting in a decrease in the appearances of small, fine lines around the mouth, eyes, and forehead
- Nails and hair begin to strengthen
- The body metabolizes food better
- Sexual desire increases
- Blurry night vision begins to improve
HGH results after 3 months
The third month is a turning point for many people as they start to notice significant changes in their appearance, as well as how they feel, such as:
- Clothes begin to fit better, with many people going down a size or two, due to a decline in belly fat
- Muscle mass significantly improves
- Increased elastin and collagen start to firm and tighten the skin
- Appearance of cellulite begins to decrease
- Hair grows faster and thicker
- Body flexibility improves
- The bones start to become stronger
- Symptoms of PMS and menopause decline
- Concentration, focus, and alertness improve
- Better memory recall
- Sharper brain functions
- The immune system is working better to fight off invaders
- The body heals faster from injuries, illness, and exercise
- Sexual functions improve, as do performance and pleasure
- Increased ability for exercise
HGH results after 4 months
By the time four months of HGH therapy pass, the results are noticeable by other people. However, at this time, it is the benefits inside the body that are altering the quality of life, such as the following:
- Significantly improved organ size and function, impacting overall health
- Better cardiac functions, including exercise capacity
- Reduction in joint pains and stiffness for improved movement
- Increased motivation, drive, and productivity
- Overall feeling of well-being
- Improved quality of life
HGH results after 5 months
At this time, some people start to see their skin tone improve, with a noticeable reduction in the visibility of age spots. Other benefits include:
- Sharper eyesight
- More toned and contoured physique
- Lower LDL cholesterol levels
HGH results after 6 months
Most people see significant changes by the end of six months of HGH therapy. Although insulin sensitivity and glucose levels have already seen positive results, the effects may continue to improve for another six months. Inflammation, blood pressure, cholesterol, and triglyceride levels all continue to improve. For men dealing with infertility, HGH therapy helps to increase testosterone production and spermatogenesis. Some people even notice their original hair color returning thanks to increases melanocyte production.
One of the interesting facts about HGH results before and after is that women sometimes need a higher dose of HGH than men to achieve similar changes due to growth hormone sensitivity when estrogen use is concurrent. The problem is greater for those using oral estrogen rather than transdermal preparations.
HGH results begin to show during the first few weeks of treatment, progressing as long as human growth hormone use continues.
Is There a Way to Speed Up or Improve the HGH Results?
It is possible to help enhance the before and after HGH results by following these guidelines:
- Get plenty of sleep at night – that is when HGH production and functions occur. Aim for 7 to 9 hours each night.
- Engage in high-intensity interval exercise, which significantly boosts HGH levels.
- Avoid sugar and refined carbohydrates and consume a diet filled with lean protein, vegetables, fruits, and heart-healthy fats.
- Lose weight – excess belly fat impedes HGH and testosterone production. Intermittent fasting is an excellent way to speed weight loss and increase human growth hormone secretion.
- Reduce stress levels – lowering cortisol is crucial as it inhibits testosterone and HGH production.
- Use only
- Work with an experienced and knowledgeable hormone specialist for testing, diagnosis, and treatment of growth hormone deficiency.
- Purchase HGH injections from licensed US pharmacies, not from the internet to ensure quality, safety, and efficacy.
By following these HGH results before and after guidelines, benefits are right around the corner. Please contact RX Hormone medical clinic for further information and a free consultation by phone.