Hormone replacement is more than treating women during menopause. The services offered by RX Hormone medical clinic encompass hormone balancing for men and women. Maintaining critical hormonal balance is essential for optimum health, vitality, brain functions, and emotional well-being at every age.
Our services begin with the initial contact, whether by phone or completion of our “Get Started” form found on every page of our website. Completion of the form provides information for one of our medical advisors to contact you by phone for your free consultation. If you call us directly, we will connect you to one of our medical advisors for your confidential consultation.
Following your consultation, we guide you through the diagnostic process that includes blood testing and physical examination. These steps take place at convenient locations near your home or office. You will also complete our online medical history form to provide our hormone specialist with a comprehensive look at your current and past health status.
RX Hormone medical clinic offers affordable options for hormone replacement therapy.
What Is Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Also called HRT, hormone replacement therapy is the medical science of giving back to the body what nature has taken away. For many people, aging means changing hormone levels. These changes can lead to unwanted symptoms when the body does not have enough hormones to carry out critical functions.
Today, our hormone specialists here at RX Hormone medical clinic turn to bioidentical hormones that allow for the safe boosting of depleted hormone levels. Bioidentical hormones have two primary advantages over synthetic hormones:
- They are readily accepted by the body since they are identical in structure to the hormones that they are supplementing
- Side effect likelihood decreases since the body does not have to alter the chemical structure of the bioidentical hormones
Hormone replacement therapy returns the body’s hormone levels to where they were in younger years, for optimum well-being and health.
Types of Hormone Replacement Therapy
There are many different types of hormone therapy, depending on the hormone or hormones that are out of balance. It is essential to work with a hormone specialist as changing one hormone level can often alter others. Maintaining balance is critical to good health and proper physiological functions.
Here are some of the most common types of hormone replacement therapy in use today:
- Human Growth Hormone – perhaps the most essential of all hormones in the body, HGH levels begin to decline by the time most people reach age 30. HGH helps maintain metabolism, brain functions, cellular regeneration, libido, temperature regulation, heart health, internal organ functions, and more. The process of cell regeneration alone is responsible for keeping the bones, muscles, skin, hair, and organs supplied with new cells each day.
- Testosterone – next to human growth hormone, testosterone may also be one of the body’s most valuable hormones. Testosterone also plays significant roles in metabolism, brain functions, heart health, sexual performance, red blood cell production, bone density, and maintaining muscle mass.
- Sermorelin and Ipamorelin – both sermorelin and ipamorelin are excellent options for people who are at the start of growth hormone decline. Sermorelin and ipamorelin stimulate the somatotropic cells in the anterior pituitary gland to produce more growth hormone.
HCG – hormone specialists use HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) for two specific reasons:
- Stimulating testosterone production in males – HCG acts in the same manner as luteinizing hormone to tell the Leydig cells in the testes to increase testosterone secretion.
- For weight loss as part of the HCG Diet – the HCG Diet utilizes HCG injections along with a very low-calorie protocol to maximize weight loss potential. People on this doctor-supervised weight loss program can expect to lose between one-half and two pounds a day during the six weeks they are on the plan. Following a brief stabilizing period, the weight loss protocol can be repeated until a person reaches their desired weight.
To learn more about our services, please contact RX Hormone medical clinic for your free, confidential phone consultation.