Testosterone for Sale: What You Need to Know
The ability to buy testosterone for sale if you have testosterone deficiency can transform how you view the rest of your life. Many people with Low T find themselves feeling tired, depressed, and unhappy with how they are performing physically and mentally in all areas of their lives. Testosterone deficiency can destroy a person’s quality of life. Getting prescription testosterone from a licensed pharmacy is the answer many people seek.
Of course, as with any medication, testosterone does not come without any warnings. Although testosterone is a critical hormone needed by both male and female adults alike, too much testosterone in the bloodstream can be as bad as too little. That is why you should never buy testosterone without a doctor’s prescription. Only a hormone specialist is equipped to determine how much testosterone your body needs.
When you look to get testosterone for sale, options are awaiting you that you need to understand:
- The first choice is what doctor to contact to get testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). The best option is to find a physician who specializes in hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Most general or family practitioners are not trained in hormone balancing. They are not the best choice of doctor for this type of care. Once you know to contact a hormone specialist to inquire about getting testosterone for sale, the next option is to decide which doctor is right for you. Here are some options you have:
- Make an appointment to see a local HRT specialist. You will go in for a consultation and examination. The drawing of your blood will be scheduled for another time as it must be done first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. You will also have follow-up appointments at various intervals during your treatment. Expect to pay a significant office visit fee for each appointment.
- Contact a national hormone clinic such as RXHormone. Instead of in-person visits, you will have your consultations by phone – saving you time and money. The blood test and physical examination will be affordably scheduled at locations near you.
- The next choice to make comes after diagnosis when you and your doctor will determine the best type of testosterone therapy for you to buy. The decision is relatively easy for women, as prescription testosterone cream is typically used. Men have a multitude of other options that we will discuss in the next section.
Getting testosterone for sale begins with contacting a hormone specialist for a diagnosis and prescription.
Types of Testosterone You Can Get for Sale in the US
As we just stated, women do best with compounded testosterone cream. Although you may find literature online about the use of implantable pellets or skin patches for female use, RXHormone does not recommend those costlier and somewhat risky options. The dosage of testosterone skin patches is too high for women, and pellets are hard to remove if there is any reaction. Testosterone cream has been proven safe and effective for women. If you are looking to get testosterone for sale to reverse the symptoms of female hypogonadism, this is the best option.
Men have an array of options awaiting them to help manage and improve the symptoms of Low T. The price differences vary considerably, as do some of the risks. Although getting injectable testosterone for sale is typically the best choice, we do know it is not for everyone. However, even if you do not believe you can give yourself a shot at home, you might be surprised at how easy it is.
Here are the types of testosterone therapy men can get for sale in the US:
- Testosterone injections: Although there are five different types of injectable testosterone you can purchase; they are not all the same. We do not recommend testosterone propionate or aqueous testosterone suspension for use as they are extremely expensive, require frequent injections, can be painful to use, and significantly increase the risk of adverse reactions. Testosterone undecanoate is the newest option on the market but carries a hefty price tag and significantly increased risk of allergic and potentially life-threatening reactions. For that reason, only a doctor can administer testosterone undecanoate – it is not for home use.
- Testosterone cypionate is the number one choice of many doctors and patients alike for its low cost, superior results, and long time between injections. Most men will administer testosterone cypionate once every 10 to 14 days.
- Testosterone enanthate is the second choice after testosterone cypionate. Although also low in cost, the price is a bit higher due to more frequent injections of once every 5 to 7 days.
- Transdermal Testosterone: transdermal means applied to the skin. The options below are significantly higher in cost than testosterone cypionate and enanthate injections. Application is also daily unless specified otherwise.
- Testosterone gel comes in different brands as well as generic or pharmacy-compounded doses. Depending on the brand of testosterone, the gel will be applied to the upper arm, shoulder, abdomen, or underarm as recommended by your physician. The biggest risks involved with testosterone gel is that it requires time to dry, including before taking a shower or going swimming. Anyone who touches the treated skin could experience cross-contamination, which could be especially problematic for children or women. Skin irritation, rashes, or allergic reactions are possible. There is also no way of knowing how much testosterone the skin is absorbing through to the bloodstream.
- Testosterone patches are applied to the upper back or shoulder for most men and are changed daily. If the patch falls off during sleep, it could lead to cross-contamination for a partner. The risk of skin irritation or rashes increases over other types of testosterone you can get for sale.
- Nasal gel is one of the newer testosterone treatment options available today. It requires three applications a day, is high in cost, and many men find it unpleasant to administer the gel to the nasal passage.
- Implantable Testosterone: doctors surgically implant small rice-shaped pellets under the skin. A benefit of this form of testosterone is that it is long-lasting. However, there is a risk that the pellets can work their way out from under the skin. That would cause a decrease in the effectiveness of the treatment and require another expensive procedure. Also, if there is any adverse reaction to the transplanted pellets, it is difficult to remove them.
- Transbuccal Testosterone: you will place these tablets between the gum and the cheek twice a day. Although they offer better absorption into the bloodstream than transdermal testosterone options, there are downsides to this treatment. The cost is high, and there is a risk of swallowing while eating, drinking, or sleeping, which can lead to liver toxicity. Another issue is that some men have reported bitter taste, gum sensitivity, and oral pain.
There are many types of testosterone to buy, with testosterone cypionate injections being the most common for men.
Can You Buy Testosterone Online?
Buying any medication on the internet is risky. That is also the case when you look to get testosterone for sale online. You need a prescription to buy testosterone legally in the US. Without a prescription, you must resort to illegal websites – also known as the “black market.” Buying testosterone in this way is dangerous – you have no way of knowing if what you are getting is safe to use. Companies overseas manufacture cheap, counterfeit testosterone. Fake labels, diluted or expired medications, and dangerous ingredients are possible.
Do not attempt to purchase testosterone injections for sale online without a prescription, or from anywhere other than a licensed US pharmacy. It is not worth the risk to your health. Of the more than 12,000 websites selling medications, only 4% follow all proper pharmaceutical guidelines.
When buying online, make certain you have a valid testosterone prescription and only buy your medication from a licensed US pharmacy.
What Is the Best Type of Testosterone to Buy?
For men, the best testosterone injections for sale are either testosterone cypionate or testosterone enanthate. RXHormone recommends discussing the options for treating Low T with one of our medical advisors. Consultations are confidential and provided at no charge.
Women do best with getting bioidentical testosterone for sale from a compounding pharmacy. Once the doctor determines the appropriate dosage and strength of the testosterone, the prescription for the compounded cream will be sent to the pharmacy for preparation.
Testosterone cypionate injections for men and compounded testosterone cream for women are the best options.
How Do You Buy Testosterone?
In the first section, we discussed the two best ways to get testosterone for sale. USA residents can choose between visiting a local doctor or contacting RXHormone medical center. Being able to make a call from home, work, or even one’s car while driving can save a significant amount of time. You can ask your questions and get the answers you need without scheduling an office visit.
Before you can get compounded cream, gel, patches, or injectable testosterone for sale online, you will undergo a physical examination and blood test. Blood analysis is crucial for determining how low your testosterone levels have become. The information provided in these two steps will help the doctor diagnose Low T and prescribe the appropriate treatment.
Once diagnosed, you will then be able to get your prescribe form of testosterone, including testosterone shots for sale. Please contact us today for more information about testosterone therapy for men and women.